Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Made It to Europe!

After a little bit of trouble transporting my boat and the airline delaying the arrival of my suitcase I finally made it to London on Saturday and shortly after departed to Cardiff, Wales. 

We made it to our destination, which is an old mansion that has been turned into apartments and accommodation.  It has a very authentic feeling to it with old Victoria style furniture and original wood furnished walls with large door frames. I have a room and bathroom to myself, which is very uncommon for accommodation in Europe. We are located just outside of Cardiff in a town called Cowbridge. 



So far I really like the course as it is narrow and has many different waves and holes that make it challenging. I am really looking forward to seeing what they will set as a course here for the World Cup.


World Cup #1 kicks off on Thursday where I race Friday and Saturday. 

Results for the race can and more information can be found on:http://www.canoecardiff2013.com/en/results-info

Heats start list:






No comments:

Post a Comment